IC-M510 VHF/DSC Marine Radio with Smartphone Control
The IC-M510 is a stylish, new advanced VHF/DSC marine radio from Icom that gives you control of the radio via your Smartphone using the RS-M500 app (iOS™/Android™). In fact, up to three smartphones can act as remote controllers via the radio’s WLAN network. It is even possible to have an intercom function between your smartphone and the radio itself.
Radio Control & Intercom Via Your Smartphone
Use the RS-M500 app (for iOS™/Android™) to remotely control the IC-M510 through WLAN. Up to three smartphones can be used as a wireless microphone or remote controller in substitute for the COMMANDMIC™. Intercom function between your smartphone and the radio is also available.
Stylish, Sleek Design
The IC-M510 is slim (depth: 71.2 mm; 2.8 in) and easy to install in your boat. Its all-new sleek design is suitable for either panel or trunnion mounting.
Wide Viewing Angle Colour TFT LCD
The color TFT LCD provides nearly a 180-degree viewing angle. The wide display has high-resolution characters and function icons. The night mode screen ensures good readability in low light conditions.
Simplified Navigation Function
The Navigation function guides you to a specified waypoint or AIS target. You can assign up to 100 destinations as waypoints.
Provides Clear, Loud Audio
The IC-M510’s internal speaker enhances the received audio. The waterproof speaker provides superior sound quality with a wide frequency range for powerful, clear audio.
Interface Box for NMEA 2000™ and Hailer (Available in 2022)
The optional CT-M500 wireless interface box provides NMEA 2000 connectivity and Hailer/PA feature. The CT-M500 and the radio can be connected through WLAN.
• NMEA 0183/-HS connectivity
• Integrated GNSS receiver (GPS antenna is switchable between internal and external)
• IP68 advanced waterproofing (1 m depth of water for 60 minutes)
• Automatic Foghorn function
• Optional UT-112A voice scrambler
• AquaQuake prevents audio degradation from a water-logged speaker
• Supplied HM-205RB speaker microphone can be connected to the rear panel
• External speaker connection
• Controlled by HM-195GB COMMANDMIC
• Supports 4-digit channels