IC-R8600 Wideband Communications SDR Receiver
The IC-R8600 is a super wideband communication receiver that covers the radio spectrum from 10 kHz to 3 GHz. It also has the capability to decode selected digital communication signals including, D-STAR, NXDN, dPMR, and P25. The IC-R8600 incorporates the latest software demodulation technology incorporated on Icom’s latest HF Amateur radios, providing superior performance and intuitive operation. With the optional remote control software for a Windows PC, received audio and spectrum scope data can be transferred through an IP network for monitoring from remote locations.
Download the ARRL review of the Icom IC-R8600 from the Icom America Website.
10 kHz to 3 GHz Super Wideband Coverage
The IC-R8600 decodes various digital signals including P25 (Phase 1), NXDN, dPMR, D-STAR, and Japanese DCR (Digital Convenience Radio) as well as receives conventional analog signals such as USB, LSB, FSK, CW, AM, S-AM (Synchronous-AM), FM and WFM modes, covering 10 kHz to 3 GHz wideband in 1 Hz steps.
• 3 antenna connectors: a SO-239 type and a phono (RCA) connector for HF and a type-N connector
• Clock and NTP function
• Centre tuning meter and digital auto frequency control (AFC) for FM, WFM, and digital modes
• Voice synthesizer function
• Audio tone functions: HPF/LPF, bass, treble, and de-emphasis
• Decode multiple digital codes used in digital mode
• IP+ function improves 3rd order intercept point performance
• Main dial friction adjustment • Dial lock and panel lock
• CI-V remote control commands
There are no reviews yet.